Our terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
The website www.resolve-asb.org.uk is owned and managed by Resolve Antisocial Behaviour.
Resolve Antisocial Behaviour is the trading name of Social Landlord Crime and Nuisance Group (SLCNG) which is registered in England (Company Reg: 4079650 VAT Reg Number: 795154791).
Use of this site is provided by Resolve Antisocial Behaviour subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
3. In general, our service automatically gathers certain usage information about the numbers and frequency of visitors to our website. We only use such data in aggregated form and do not identify you individually. This collected data helps us to determine how much our customers use parts of the site, so we can improve our site for your use.
4. We may collect and track traffic by IP address. An IP address is a number assigned to your computer when you use your browser on the internet. We log this information, but this information is never linked to any personally identifying information. It is used to audit the number of visitors coming to our website.
5. Resolve Antisocial Behaviour reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
6. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use of the site by any third party
7. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Resolve Antisocial Behaviour are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Resolve Antisocial Behaviour be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
8. Resolve Antisocial Behaviour does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
9. Copyright restrictions:
(i) Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Resolve Antisocial Behaviour. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Resolve Antisocial Behaviour to use any item displayed.
(ii) Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely.
10. Resolve Antisocial Behaviour takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Resolve Antisocial Behaviour has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Resolve Antisocial Behaviour approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
12. We reserve the right to make changes or corrections, alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our website or the content or services available through it, including your access to it. Unless explicitly stated to the contrary, any new features including new content, shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.